Spring has definitely sprung and Adelaide’s hills and suburbs are looking gorgeous. This may also be the time you’ve decided to sell your home. It’s a big deal and there are many questions that sellers ask before they decide to sell and during the selling process. We have looked into what the 10 most commonly asked questions property owners ask when they are about to sell.
- How much is my property worth?
- How do I choose the best agent to sell my property?
- How much will it cost me to sell?
- How much should I be paying towards marketing?
- Why are first impressions so important?
- Why should I declutter and pack away personal possessions?
- Should I make repairs or renovations before selling?
- Should I have my property professionally ‘staged’?
- What are the biggest buyer turn-offs?
- Should I sell my home before buying a new one?
Answers to these questions, and others, can be found in our complimentary Sellers Toolkit which is free for you. It contains a wealth of information from various resources including:-
- Real Estate Dangers and How to Avoid them written by Andrew Trim
- Get the Highest Price for Your Property written by Gary Pittard
- Inside Real Estate written by Peter O’Malley
- Property for Photography and Inspections – by Open2View
To request your kit, simply call us on 8568 5105 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org