Being situated where the home is you can either enjoy it as a gorgeous Deco home or you could use as a dwelling with consulting rooms (STCC) as the property has easy access and is close to trams and buses. The potential here is unlimited as the property is in a medium density policy area in the West Torrens Council.
This home is filled with gorgeous Deco delights and modern creature comforts.
Situated on a generous allotment of approximately 694m2 and having the added bonus of a huge council reserve outside your backyard adding the perfect spot for large family gatherings or extra play space for the kids!
This home is an entertainer’s dream with a fully lined outdoor shed which provides the perfect space for a bar/pool room or spare rumpus room. There are quirky nooks everywhere you look, creating a magical feel to the home.
Features of the home include:
– 4 bedrooms
– Reverse cycle air conditioning for all year comfort
– Stunning kitchen with double sink, double drawer dishwasher and walk-in pantry
– Walk-in linen closet
– Polished original floorboards in main areas
– Incredibly gorgeous ornate ceiling decorations and cornices– all original
– Stunning original feature double doors to lounge room
– Modern bathroom with a second shower off the laundry
– Self-monitored security system
– Lovely street appeal with the most beautiful frangipani tree in the street
– Plenty of space to park cars
– Above ground/inground pool
– Double garage
– Under cover parking
– Under cover entertaining area
– Close proximity to major shopping, airport, schools
– 1.5kw Solar system
– Large “Man Cave”/rumpus room
– Access to large grassed council area behind the property
This stunner is jammed packed with features that will entice and delight!
Call soon to book a private inspection.