**Calendars will be available for purchase from the following locations:
Birdwood office: Shop 1/20 Shannon Street, Birdwood
One Tree Hill office: Shop 2 Black Top Road, One Tree Hill
Mannum office: 67 Randell Street, Mannum
Calendars will also be available at the Birdwood CFS station (67 Shannon Street Birdwood) during the Community BBQ on Tuesday 13 November.**
Congratulations to all the entrants for an outstanding gallery of entries and to the individual winners.
Honourable Mention Awards
1. Karen Russell (Birdwood) for her entry of the “Pelican’s Morning Stretch” at Port Vincent
2. Nikita McDairmid (Gumeracha) for her entry of the “Jetty at Port Hughes”
3. Nick Schulz (Kersbrook) for his entry of “Lightning over the hills” Kersbrook
4. Olivia Oates (Tea Tree Gully) for her entry of “Heart of Gold” Nildottie
5. Cathy Clemow (Mannum) for her entry of “Walker Flat cliffs reflection” Murray River
6. Marion Halliday (Yattalunga) for her entry of “Fishing at Swimmers Beach” Yorke Peninsula
7. Isaak Schiller (Tanunda) for his entry of “Barossa farmland sunset” Keyneton
8. Paul Smith (Port Mannum) for his entry of “The Proud Mary” Mannum
People’s Choice Award
Paul Smith (Port Mannum) for his entry of “Canola Fields” Mannum
Junior First Prize
Scarlett Marsland (Birdwood) for her entry of “Local Joey” Birdwood
Youth First Prize
Harrison Hylan (Birdwood) for his entry of “Beautiful River Sunset” Purnong
Open First Prize
Anna-Marie Brink-Fimmel (Williamstown) for her entry of “Sea Birds” Port Broughton
About the Competition
From 1st June to 31 August 2018, CE Property Group called for amateur photographers to show us what they love about South Australia.
South Australian’s are blessed with amazing landscapes, vineyards, expansive farmlands, hills, rivers and beaches. Stopping to appreciate this beauty is becoming harder to do with all the demands we have in life. So we asked people of all ages to take an opportunity to look at and appreciate their surroundings, find the beauty and possibly win a place within the first ever Community Calendar produced by the agency.
Each entrant could submit a maximum of three photos of their favourite South Australian flora, fauna, icons and scenery across four different categories. Winning photographs will be used to create a beautiful yet functional Community Calendar produced by CE Property Group. The Calendar will be available for sale from our three offices and other locations from 1st November and all profits will be donated to the South Australian Country Fire Service (CFS) branches in Birdwood, One Tree Hill and Mannum.
If you have any questions regarding the competition, please contact our office on 8568 5105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.